Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
We present you another incredible piece of furniture in our collection -- this elegant and highly exquisite Biedermeier secretary desk ...
moreWe present you another incredible piece of furniture in our collection -- this elegant and highly exquisite Biedermeier secretary desk circa 1860.
The secretary desk was manufactured in Northern Europe. This item has been made in the method of veneering with mahogany onto a frame of coniferous and deciduous tree.
Presented piece of furniture has a stepped cornice, called by the native Danes “the head of Copenhagen”, under which an ornamental border with a floral motif and a practical drawer are located. Just under the cornice, there is a rectangular, lockable lid.
After opening the lid, six sliding, neat drawers are visible, and a shelf that is perfect for storing documents and valuable jewelry.
The lower section of the secretary desk is composed of three drawers. All escutcheons have been ornamented with beautiful, golden plates, which additionally enrich presented closet.
The whole is supported on four plinths, connected with each other with a decorative, wavy apron.
This cabinet is a world class piece of furniture. It will surely impress its buyer, and make him/her proud of owning such an item. less
- 41.74ʺW × 21.26ʺD × 63ʺH
- Mid 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good Good less
- Place of Origin
- Table Shape
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.