Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This pair of Paul Evans side tables is a rare and outstanding example of the Pennsylvania artist’s "Argente" series for ...
moreThis pair of Paul Evans side tables is a rare and outstanding example of the Pennsylvania artist’s "Argente" series for Directional Furniture, circa 1960s. The decorative patchwork pattern continues over the tops of the tables, where most examples feature inset pieces of slate, making these highly decorative and dramatic by comparison. Each side and top features 16 fields separated by beads of aluminum braising and decorated with puddles of molten aluminum, patches of brushed or polished aluminum, and enameled areas scored with decorative squiggles, starbursts and intersecting circles. The fields of intersecting circles are particularly rare on Argente side tables. Even the bottoms are enameled and scored with patterns.
These tables can be seen at The Gallery at 200 Lex on the 10th floor of the New York Design Center, 200 Lexington Ave., in Manhattan. less
- 16ʺW × 16ʺD × 16.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent original condition with no restoration. Excellent original condition with no restoration. less
- Paul Evans
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Table Shape
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.