About the Artist:
“I am a figurative painter who enjoys telling a story. My paintings recently have incorporated bits and ... moreAbout the Artist:
“I am a figurative painter who enjoys telling a story. My paintings recently have incorporated bits and pieces of military costumes on my main character Prudence. She proceeds with caution in every situation, but in a metaphoric
way is always empowered to survive.”
Susan Hanssen has been an award-winning painter for several years and is well known in South Florida for her unique and exciting work. Notable achievements include: winner of Best of Show at the annual Florida Watercolor Exhibition twice in the last three years, and Best in Show at the Gold Coast Watercolor Society Show for the past two years. In 2008, seventeen paintings from her striking Sheep Series were exhibited at the Coral Springs Museum of Art. Her work is also represented at the Rossetti Fine Art Gallery in Fort Lauderdale and housed in private collections. In January 2015, Susan's work was accepted into the American Watercolor Society Show.
Susan is a Signature Member of the National Watercolor Society and of the Florida Watercolor Society. She has taught numerous workshops across Florida and recently in Florida and New Mexico with her sister Nancy Frost Begin, who is also a practicing Artist. Susan continues to teach in her studio in Fort Lauderdale, primarily in watercolor and gouache.
Prior to pursuing her dream of painting, Susan had a highly successful career in Advertising. Her experience included ten years in New York at JWT and Lintas Worldwide, followed by eighteen years in Denver and Dallas as an Art Director. less
- 38ʺW × 2ʺD × 58ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Place of Origin
- North America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.