This product is no longer available.
Jan Maarten Voskuil (born 1964, Arnheim NL), lives and works in Haarlem, The Netherlands. His well crafted
and inventive spatial ... moreJan Maarten Voskuil (born 1964, Arnheim NL), lives and works in Haarlem, The Netherlands. His well crafted
and inventive spatial paintings are based on geometrical principles. His work is therefore regarded as non-objective or concrete art, despite his own growing aversion towards these qualifications.
By creating a three dimensional stretcher frame he evokes an ambiguous sphered surface as well as commenting
on the boundaries of painting itself. His merely symmetric and often modular work recently moved into an outspoken assymetric direction, suggesting an endless area of “free form”, leading towards an even more elaborate oeuvre.
Voskuil’s work is exhibited in Museum and Art Spaces around the world, including The United States, Australia, Japan, Great Brittain, France, Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland and The Netherlands. His work is collected in many public and private collections, amongst which are The Frans Hals Museum, Haarlem, the Stedelijk Museum Schiedam, the Wilhelm Hack Museum, Ludwigshafen and the Wannieck Gallery, Brno. less
- 29.5ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent condition Excellent condition less
- Art Subject
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.