Brandon Neher was born in Burbank, CA, in 1983 to young working professionals and was raised in the San Gabriel ...
moreBrandon Neher was born in Burbank, CA, in 1983 to young working professionals and was raised in the San Gabriel valley. He was educated at Brooks Institute of Photography for 3 years. He discovered a great deal of his personal style while working and studying in Ventura, CA.
This 48 inch tall and 36 inch wide colorful original artwork is wired and ready to hang. The sides of the artwork are painted white and it does not require framing. It is signed and titled by the artist on the back of the painting. Free local Los Angeles area delivery. Affordable US and worldwide shipping. A certificate of authenticity is included.
Brandon has always had an eye for bold patterns and surreal abstractions. Visual landscapes of picturesque central California coastline dominate a good portion of the imagery found in Brandon’s collage-style paintings. Brandon began creating art seriously when he was 21 and has completed over 400 works of art across mediums as diverse as 16mm film, watercolor, oil, sculpture, charcoal, photography, mixed media collage and print transfers. He now lives and works in the Los Angeles area, and continues to be inspired by the vibrant lives and landscapes here.
“While I am inspired by many other artists’ work, I am particularly drawn to German expressionist painters. I admire their ability to convey a narrative on canvas. I have always enjoyed making marks on things for as long as I can remember, which has translated into a love of imagery that captures and conveys a feeling which is fleeting, beautiful, and unique to all people. I always aim for considering my images carefully before painting them, and layering color in a way that hopefully reminds the eye of things previously seen but casts them in a new light. “ less
- 36ʺW × 1ʺD × 48ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.