Jonjo Elliott is a mixed-media artist working in a range of mediums, from paper and paint to skate ramps and ...
moreJonjo Elliott is a mixed-media artist working in a range of mediums, from paper and paint to skate ramps and chairs. Working from his studio in the UK, his vibrant works are inspired by the spaces surrounding him and his large scale still lifes are intended to bring color and delight into the homes of his collectors. This colorful 43 inch high by 32 inch wide artwork is wired and ready to hang. It is framed in a black wood frame, price includes frame. A certificate of authenticity issued by the gallery included.
Jonjo’s distinctive still life works are a product of his fusion of expressionistic and fauvist styles. He is also interested in the crossover point between abstract and representational art and uses it as a means of expression. The images present in his collections communicate a youthful candor. Jonjo's ability to alter his creative approach and gain inspiration from his location, wherever and whenever that may be, makes him an outstanding visual artist.
His recent solo shows have included unique elements, such as the installation of a skate park within the gallery's show space, among a
series of large abstract works. Another interesting feature at his solo show was a fully immersive 3D painting which you could sit inside. A graduate
from DMU, he now manages studionAme in Leicester, overseeing galleries and creative workshops, whilst continuing his creative practice. Jonjo has an exhibition history in the UK and abroad. less
- 31ʺW × 1ʺD × 43ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Place of Origin
- United Kingdom
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
More From This DealerView All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.