An exceptional mid-century modern sideboard with hutch top designed by Kipp Stewart for his Sun Coast line for Drexel Furniture ... moreAn exceptional mid-century modern sideboard with hutch top designed by Kipp Stewart for his Sun Coast line for Drexel Furniture. The sideboard features stunning cherry wood grain and sleek mid-century design. It offers ample storage, with four dovetailed drawers and multiple shelved cabinets in the bottom section. The top drawer is felt-lined and divided for silverware. The hutch top has a single glass shelf on the right and a cabinet for storage and display on the left. The sliding glass doors have the iconic sunburst design. The hutch top is removable. Brass hardware and accents are all original. The original Drexel label is present, and the piece is date stamped January 1959 on the back. The sideboard has been expertly restored and is in pristine condition. less
- 72.13ʺW × 18ʺD × 50.25ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent restored condition. Excellent restored condition. less
- Kipp Stewart
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
98101 does not qualify.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Brass Credenzas and Sideboards
- Scandinavian Modern Credenzas and Sideboards
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas and Sideboards
- Metal Credenzas and Sideboards
- Brown Credenzas and Sideboards
- Gold Credenzas and Sideboards
- Wood Credenzas and Sideboards
- Danish Modern Credenzas and Sideboards
- Cherry Wood Credenzas and Sideboards
- Credenzas and Sideboards in South Bend
- Felt Credenzas and Sideboards
- Glass Credenzas and Sideboards
- Textile Credenzas and Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.