Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Very rare office combination with a freestanding shelf and a desk by the architect Alfred Altherr (1911-1972) for Freba Switzerland, ...
moreVery rare office combination with a freestanding shelf and a desk by the architect Alfred Altherr (1911-1972) for Freba Switzerland, 1955. Cherrywood with black lacquered sides. Two smaller cabinets that can be opened from the front as well as from the back with sliding doors. The shelf system can also be used as a room divider. A bar with a black folding door and a black glass base, as well as a large closet with two sliding doors. Each sliding door has black lacquered handles. The shelf can be set up flexibly. The desk plate is placed on one of the shelves of the shelf and on the container. The container has four drawers. This combination dates back to 1955 and was probably delivered at the customer's request. There is a picture in each of the book Alfred Altherr Junior from the desk and the shelf. The condition is good with slight age-standard signs of use.
H 182.5 cm x W 348 cm x D 146 cm.
Worldwide shipping less
- 137ʺW × 57.5ʺD × 72ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good original condition. Good original condition. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Alfred Altherr
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.