Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
One-of-a-kind BBC’s sectional couch A functional art or Collectible design piece by Touche-Touche, 2019
Sub-Antic Crackossian Empire Slabs are ... moreOne-of-a-kind BBC’s sectional couch A functional art or Collectible design piece by Touche-Touche, 2019
Sub-Antic Crackossian Empire Slabs are an on-going series of various colourful faux stone volumes, that are extracted and carved from a gigantic polyether foam bloc. Touche–touche is a freshly born collaboration resulting from the collision of artists Carolin Gieszner and Théo Demans. Both have been showing their scenographic installations in renowned contemporary art institutions such as the Haus Der Kunst Munich, the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam and Bonnefanten Museum Maastricht Now, they are bringing the fictitious scenarios they’ve developed within their immersive environments to the realm of daily objects.
Their craft of soft stone creation draws from stage arts, situating the objects as props of a non written play or movie. With their rudimentary tools and relentless efforts they carry out a raw process that confronts the softness of the material. The foam cube is cut, burned, ripped and retouched a multiple of times. Ultimately the very present effort and handwork employed is preserved by a high endurance rubber coating. This pigmented layer of urethan is applied variously - first in sparkle with guns, then marbled with the fingers and finally, applied by hand covering the full volume. These actions reveal a manifold of contrasted forms, energetic textures and mystical shades that shake the realities they’ll travel to. less
- 116.15ʺW × 49.22ʺD × 41.34ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- New New less
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 14.18 inches
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.