Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Apollo is the most important Olympian God in ancient Greek, recognized as the god of light and sun. Apollo names ...
moreApollo is the most important Olympian God in ancient Greek, recognized as the god of light and sun. Apollo names this generously sized wall mirror featuring a highly decorative starburst shape, enhancing any home environment. This eye-catching mirror is the essence of style and it will certainly boost the atmosphere of your interior space. The frame of this modern design mirror is totally sublime with the involved ornate carvings. The exterior frame, made from solid oak wood or mahogany and available in two finishes (silver or gold leaf), is composed of numerous sticks that lead to additional mirrors. A slim internal frame coated in purely soft gold leaf surrounds the interior of the mirrors. The perfect complement for your luxury home!
Finished in gold leaf, silver leaf or copper leaf Finished with a high gloss varnish. High gloss colored lacquer in black or white.
ARTS AND TECHNIQUES
Carpentry, Turnery, Application in gold leaf, Varnishing.
MATERIALS AND FINISHES
Mahogany Wood, Gold leaf, Convex mirror, Fixing support finished in nickel.
Ø 160 CM | 63 IN D 5 CM | 2 IN
Custom sizes and colors are available with an upcharge.
CLEAN AND CARE
Glass cleaner for the mirror and a dry cloth for the frame. less
- 63ʺW × 2ʺD × 63ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Place of Origin
More From This DealerView All
- Mid-Century Modern Wall Mirrors
- White Wall Mirrors
- Wood Wall Mirrors
- Gold Wall Mirrors
- Glass Wall Mirrors
- Metal Wall Mirrors
- Lacquer Wall Mirrors
- Modern Wall Mirrors
- Black Wall Mirrors
- Contemporary Wall Mirrors
- Copper Wall Mirrors
- Gold Leaf Wall Mirrors
- Lights Wall Mirrors
- Mahogany Wall Mirrors
- Nickel Wall Mirrors
- Oak Wall Mirrors
- Ornamental and Decorative Materials Wall Mirrors
- Paint Wall Mirrors
- Silver Leaf Wall Mirrors
- Silver Wall Mirrors
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.