Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
History and heritage may not be the first things that spring to mind when you think of the modern world ...
moreHistory and heritage may not be the first things that spring to mind when you think of the modern world of Boca do Lobo, although, Palace display case evokes the classic epoch of the 17th century, where princesses were carried in carriages similar to this elegant display case. Palace is a reinterpreted object and a delicate piece with a strong presence that builds the imaginary of those distant times. Its frame surrounds four glass panes, supported by a base that emphasizes the spirit of the piece. Elegantly crafted from mahogany this piece creates a refined ambiance for any modern entrance or dining room.
Composed by mahogany and clear glass in the front and laterals. Contains two shelves in smoked glass.
Composed by mahogany and clear glass in the front and laterals. Contains two shelves in smoked glass. It is opened through a frontal door by closing switch. In its interior, the back is lined with smoked mirror and contains two drawers and polished brass handles.
Arts and Techniques:
Joinery, Foundry, Lacquering, Turnery and Varnishing.
Materials and Finishes:
Mahogany, Smoked glass, polished brass.
Available in black or white.
Custom sizes and colors are available with an upcharge.
Observations for mounting:
It contains pads on the base to protect the support area.
Clean and Care:
Dry cloth for the lacquered part and glass cleaner for the glass.
Width/Length 137 cm(53,9 in.)
Depth 61 cm (24 in.)
Height 225 cm (88,6 in.)
Weight 230 kg
Cubage 2,62 m3 less
- 53.9ʺW × 24ʺD × 88.6ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.