Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Intricately designed, this cutting edge piece was inspired by our city and the rhythmic undulating of its black slate rooftops ...
moreIntricately designed, this cutting edge piece was inspired by our city and the rhythmic undulating of its black slate rooftops and building facades. Through reflection ingredients such as irony, drama and extravagance were added and Oporto came to life. With a focus on authenticity and quality, we produced this piece that is as true to form as it is to function, reflecting a refined sense of luxury and character that only improves with time.
Cabinet in wood, finished with silver leaf. Its base has a metal reinforcement.
Cabinet in wood, finished with silver leaf. Its base has a metal reinforcement. In its interior, there are three shelves in glass. The handles have a lion shape and are finished with silver leaf. The interior is finished with silver leaf, with a high gloss translucent varnish.
Arts and Techniques:
Joinery, Foundry, Tiles, and Application of Silver Leaf, Glass Work and Varnishing.
Materials and Finishes:
Silver leaf covered with translucent lapis high gloss varnish, wood, metal and glass.
Limited Edition, Singular Products.
Custom sizes and colors are available with an upcharge.
Observations for mounting:
It contains pads on the base to protect the support area.
Clean and Care:
Width/Length 111 cm (43,7 in.)
Depth 51 cm (20,1 in.)
Height 210 cm (82,7 in.)
Weight 187 kg
Cubage 1,70 m3 less
- 43.7ʺW × 20.1ʺD × 82.7ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.