Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Heavily inspired in Portuguese history and culture, the Dom Heritage is a cross between two of Boca do Lobo’s most ...
moreHeavily inspired in Portuguese history and culture, the Dom Heritage is a cross between two of Boca do Lobo’s most iconic design pieces, keeping the form of the Dom Manuel cabinet, with the use of the azulejo finish found on the Heritage pieces. Used to tell tales and stories, azulejo tiles became increasingly popular during King Manuel’s reign, representing a landmark in Portuguese architecture. The Dom Heritage is a tribute to the country’s grand epoch, as well as to it’s traditional artisan crafts which Boca do Lobo seek to keep alive.
Cabinet made from wood and hand painted tiles with a turned base. Interior is lacquered in glossy black/brown (degrade effect) with high gloss varnish and glass shelf.
This unique cabinet features a unique finishes and remarkable design elements, inspired in the classic Manueline style. The cabinet body is covered in hand painted azulejo tiles and mirrors. Its legs are made from solid mahogany, and are crafted to a traditional form, finished in high gloss browjn lacquer gradient.
Arts and Techniques:
Joinery, Copper leaf application, Painting, Turning, Lacquering, Varnishing.
Materials and Finishes:
Azulejo and mirror; Mahogany legs with black lacquer finish.
Azulejo available in sepia, red, green or in traditional blue.
Custom sizes and colors are available with an upcharge.
Observations for mounting:
It contains pads on the base to protect the support area.
Width/Length 110 cm (43.3 in.)
Depth 60 cm (23.6 in.)
Height 165 cm (65 in.)
Weight 207 Kg
Cubage 2,2 m3 less
- 43.3ʺW × 23.6ʺD × 65ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.