Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Pixel is an effort to honor the union between design and craftsmanship. The 1088 triangles that complete this piece carry ...
morePixel is an effort to honor the union between design and craftsmanship. The 1088 triangles that complete this piece carry the dedication and art of those who built it – with a diversity of finishes never seen before. The polished brass base gives Pixel a unique personality, a strong and at the same time sophisticated character.
Cabinet Body: 1088 wooden triangles in a diversity of woods and finishes: silver leaf, gold leaf, colored lacquers, and ten different types of wood leaf (ebony veneer, African walnut veneer, zebrano veneer, poplar veneer, palisander. Interior: Two doors finished on the inside in a diamond quilted blue silk fabric open to nine drawers with gold knobs and a cabinet space all finished in aged mirror. Base: Polished brass
ARTS AND TECHNIQUES
Joinery, Upholstery, Jewellery, Silvering, Varnishing, and Application of Silver and Gold Leaf.
MATERIALS AND FINISHES
Wood, Mirror, Acrylic, Gold Leaf, Silver Leaf. Varied choice of colors
W 81 cm | 31.5 in D 60 cm | 23.6 in H 163 cm | 64.2 in
Custom sizes and colors are available with an upcharge.
CLEAN AND CARE
Glass cleaner for the shelves, dry cloth for the lacquered parts and a dry cloth metal cleaner for the handles. less
- 31.5ʺW × 23.6ʺD × 64.2ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Place of Origin
- Table Shape
More From This DealerView All
- Metal Center Tables
- Gold Center Tables
- Modern Center Tables
- Brass Center Tables
- Glass Center Tables
- Black Center Tables
- Blue Center Tables
- Ebony Center Tables
- Lacquer Center Tables
- Mid-Century Modern Center Tables
- Paint Center Tables
- Plastic Center Tables
- Silver Center Tables
- Veneer Center Tables
- Walnut Center Tables
- Wood Center Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.