An outstanding Neoclassical style extension dining table and chairs from the Palladian Collection by Baker Furniture. Inspired by the neoclassic ...
moreAn outstanding Neoclassical style extension dining table and chairs from the Palladian Collection by Baker Furniture. Inspired by the neoclassic styles of 16th century architect Palladio, the table features gorgeous cherry wood grain with columned pedestals and ebonized paw feet and accents. The original Baker Furniture label is present on the underside of the table. The table has been professionally refinished and is in excellent condition.
The set of chairs includes two captain armchairs and four side chairs. The chairs feature solid cherry wood frames, with beautiful wood grain and the highest quality craftsmanship as expected from Baker. Each chair has the original Baker label. The chairs are in very good original vintage condition.
The table measures 46"W x 46"D x 30.13"H. It extends to 90"W with two 22" leaves.
The armchairs measure 23.5"W x 22.75"D x 35"H. Arm height is 27.25". The side chairs measure 20.63"W x 22.75"D x 35"H. Seat height on all chairs is 19". less
- 20.63ʺW × 22.75ʺD × 35ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Table is in excellent restored condition. Chairs are solid and sturdy and in very good original condition. Table is in excellent restored condition. Chairs are solid and sturdy and in very good original condition. less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Cherry Wood
- Seat Height
- 19.0 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Leaf Width
- 22.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.