Moroccan caftan in gold damask brocade maxi dress kaftan handmade by Moroccan Artist. Handcrafted vintage exotic 1970s gold and orange ...
moreMoroccan caftan in gold damask brocade maxi dress kaftan handmade by Moroccan Artist. Handcrafted vintage exotic 1970s gold and orange brocade ceremonial caftan gown from North Africa, Morocco. The luminous brocade fabric shimmers with all-over golden shine. This maxi dress caftan is made in a subtle damask brocade with shades of orange with running down the centre round braided buttons from the neckline to the hemline.
Fully front hand knotted looped buttons.
Dress measurement flat:
Shoulder 17" (seam to seam).
Sleeve 24" (shoulder seam to cuff).
Chest 24" (armpit to armpit).
Waist 27" (narrowest point).
Hip 29" (measured 6" below waist).
Total length 56" (centre back to hem; excluding collar).
Handcrafted by Moroccan Artist designer, this is a one of a kind caftan, inspired by the tales of Middle Eastern Princess of the Arabian Nights.
The Kaftan is a long and wide tunic, collarless, long-sleeved, worn by man and women.
The exotic elegance of the Moroccan kaftans inspired European and global designers as Yves Saint Laurent, Valentino, and many more who made the caftan famous in the 1960s and 1970s. Handmade by master seamstresses and Moroccan Artist designer who specialize in the Fine detail of Moroccan embroidery and Moroccan gold trims (sfifa).
Fits medium and large size. less
- 17ʺW × 1ʺD × 56ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use. Good.
Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Place of Origin
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.