Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
An exciting example of French design firm Maison Jansen’s commissioned pieces. This large sideboard is made from solid mahogany ...
moreAn exciting example of French design firm Maison Jansen’s commissioned pieces. This large sideboard is made from solid mahogany, lacquered in a rich dark brown and bronze–golden finish. The resulting effect is a beautiful mottling of color around the entirety of the piece. Bright brass in the feet, frame, accents, and handles highlights the warmer, lighter colors of the wood. The stately proportions are impeccable.
The care that went into the construction of every tiny detail of the sideboard is clear—as each piece was made on order only for clients who could afford the top tier of Maison Jansen design, immense time was able to be taken in its construction an finish. The result of such careful attention and high-quality materials is this truly masterful piece. It’s also highly rare, as the design was never mass-produced. less
- 87.4ʺW × 17.7ʺD × 32.3ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The sideboard is in really good vintage condition. The sideboard is in really good vintage condition. less
- Maison Jansen
- Place of Origin
- Hollywood Regency Credenzas and Sideboards
- Lacquer Credenzas and Sideboards
- Brass Credenzas and Sideboards
- Mid-Century Modern Credenzas and Sideboards
- Metal Credenzas and Sideboards
- Mahogany Credenzas and Sideboards
- Black Credenzas and Sideboards
- Gold Credenzas and Sideboards
- Paint Credenzas and Sideboards
- Wood Credenzas and Sideboards
- Brown Credenzas and Sideboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.