Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
The Chester Gold dining table fuses all of the design features that make a piece of Rice & Rice Fine ...
moreThe Chester Gold dining table fuses all of the design features that make a piece of Rice & Rice Fine Furniture so recognizable: modern design fused with high-quality craftsmanship, here in the form of possibly the most traditional table top shape supported by hand-sculpted legs in an architectural design. This special luxury edition has been created in cooperation with the Royal warrant holders Hare & Humphreys of London, England to offer you gilding in 23.5 carat gold leaf as it is usually found only in historical buildings and high-end antiques. The high-end craftsmanship, bringing some of the finest craftspeople in Europe and England together, the table top shows the stunning book-match design and the table legs are hand-sculpted from solid wood. Each unique piece of the Royal Collection is only available in limited numbers and is signed, numbered and certificated of authenticity by Rice & Rice Fine Furniture and Hare & Humphreys Gilders.
The Chester Gold dining table is available from 59"" diameter, sitting 8 guests to 71"" diameter for 10 guests.
Crafting this unique piece of fine furniture takes up to 4 months. Please note, we only use high-quality handpicked hard woods, never laminates as seen in mass-produced furniture. As wood is an organic material, pieces will vary in colour, texture and grain. Our designs allow for the natural movement of the wood and potential changes due to humidity and seasonal changes. less
- 59ʺW × 59ʺD × 30ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Organic Modern
- Rice & Rice Fine Furniture
- Place of Origin
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Number of Leaves
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.