Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Sculptura is more than just a table. The beauty of the wood and the sculptural design form a harmonic synergy. ...
moreSculptura is more than just a table. The beauty of the wood and the sculptural design form a harmonic synergy. Which leaves one question unanswered: Is it a table or is it art? This special luxury version was created in cooperation with the Royal warrant holders Hare & Humphreys of London, England to offer you gilding in 23.5 carat gold leaf as it is usually found only in historical buildings and high-end antiques. Made by hand in Luxembourg in the heart of Europe, special importance is put in the high-quality craftsmanship when creating this stunning piece of furniture. Each unique piece of the Royal Collection is only available in very limited numbers and is signed, numbered and certificated of authenticity by Rice & Rice Fine Furniture and Hare & Humphreys Gilders.
The Sculptura Gold dining table is available from 114""x35"", sitting 10 guests to 144""x39"" for 12 guests.
Crafting this unique piece of fine furniture takes 5-6 months. Please note, we only use high-quality handpicked hard woods, never laminates as seen in mass-produced furniture. As wood is an organic material, pieces will vary in colour, texture and grain. Our designs allow for the natural movement of the wood and potential changes due to humidity and seasonal changes. less
- 114ʺW × 35ʺD × 30ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Organic Modern
- Rice & Rice Fine Furniture
- Place of Origin
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
- Number of Leaves
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.