Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
The Heritage Sideboard is small journey through Portuguese history and culture. Covered in Azulejos, the Portuguese traditional hand painted born ...
moreThe Heritage Sideboard is small journey through Portuguese history and culture. Covered in Azulejos, the Portuguese traditional hand painted born in Egypt (known as the zellige), the Heritage tells tales of the county’s maritime discoveries and expansion. The azulejo has become a landmark in Portuguese architecture, and can be found all over the country, from churches, houses and gardens. The Heritage comfortably blends in all environments, yet maintains a luxury appeal, and demonstrates the talent and craftsmanship that is poured into each Boca do Lobo piece.
Sideboard lined with hand painted tiles. In its interior there is one door and four drawers fully lined with gold leaf. Contains two shelves made in bronze glass.
The Heritage sideboard's geometrical shape is covered in hand painted Portuguese azulejo tiles, and mirrors on the lateral surfaces. It has two doors, with its inside is finished in gold leaf with a high gloss varnish coat, and features one glass shelf.
Arts and Techniques:
Joinery, Glass cutting, Painting, Gold leaf application.
Materials and Finishes:
Azulejo tile, Mirror, Gold leaf.
Azulejo available in sepia, red, green or in traditional blue.
Custom sizes and colors are available with an upcharge.
Observations for mounting:
Contains pads on table base.
Clean and Care:
Dry cloth and glass cleaner.
Width/Length: 162 cm (63,8 in.)
Depth: 50 cm (19,7 in.)
Height: 90 cm (35,4 in.)
Weight: 206 kg
Cubage: 1,17 m3 less
- 63.8ʺW × 19.7ʺD × 35.4ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Place of Origin
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.