Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Vintage Swedish runner rug by A. Österberg, origin: Sweden, circa mid-20th century. Here is a beautiful and unique vintage ... moreVintage Swedish runner rug by A. Österberg, origin: Sweden, circa mid-20th century. Here is a beautiful and unique vintage rug, a runner length piece featuring a design by the mid-20th century Swedish designer A. Osterberg. Scandinavian carpets and especially Mid-Century Swedish carpets have enjoyed an enormous surge in popularity in recent years, finding themselves the beneficiaries of a renewed interest in Mid-Century Modern aesthetics. This particular example, with its highly abstract, geometric composition is a brilliant example of the aesthetic values of the Mid-Century movement, which put special emphasis on clean lines and understatedness. At the same time, this carpet also features an especially bright color pallet of spring pastels, ranging from shades of pink and purple to hues of greens and blues. Large square and triangular figures are arranged in an intriguing manner throughout the long vertical space of this rug, directing the eyes inwards, outwards, up, and down, giving this Scandinavian rug a powerful inherent energy. Between its dynamic composition and its whimsical color pallet, this vintage Swedish rug is an excellent example of a Popular Style. Sure to bring sophistication and uncoupled energy to any space, this runner is an exciting modern work. less
- 6′7″ × 23′ and 0.5″ thick
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good Good less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.