Vintage Pablo Picasso rug, origin: Holland. Here is a compelling and dynamic vintage carpet – an art rug that was produced ... moreVintage Pablo Picasso rug, origin: Holland. Here is a compelling and dynamic vintage carpet – an art rug that was produced in Holland in 1996 after a Picasso painting from the Mid-Century (1962). Generally speaking, the term “Mid-Century” is used to describe the exciting series of changes that affected the entire art world between the 1920s and the 1970s. During this period, important ideas about art and aesthetics were challenged, and many new ideas and styles were born. This superb art carpet is an exceptional artistic piece that recreates the famous Picasso work known as the “Femme au chapeau” or “Woman with hat.” In true Picasso fashion, the stylized bi-chromatic face has an arresting expression emphasized by the high-contrast colors and bold inky black lines. This phenomenal art carpet is drawn in a vigorous abstract style that gives the portrait a larger-than-life presence when combined with the dazzling array of clear primary colors and achromatic details that are inextricably linked to Picasso’s distinctive works. Colorful crosshatching, carved lino-cut accents and shaggy outlines collectively recreate the artful imperfections that give block prints their rustic beauty. less
- 3′ × 4′ and 0.5″ thick
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.