Breathtaking vintage Ege Art Line Scandinavian Pablo Picasso Woman With Guitar rug, country of origin / rug type: Scandinavia rug, circa ...
moreBreathtaking vintage Ege Art Line Scandinavian Pablo Picasso Woman With Guitar rug, country of origin / rug type: Scandinavia rug, circa 1994. If you are an art collector, or simply a person who loves art, this Postmodern art rug, based of the Pablo Picasso artwork “Woman With Guitar” is extra special. It was created by Ege Art Line, a company founded in 1938 by Mads Eg Damgaard. Its founder was uncompromising when it came to quality and using the latest technology available, a principle that the company still stands behind today.
This breathtaking design of this art rug uses muted tones and dark lines to create a classic cubist design. Muted blues, pinks, yellows, ivories, and browns create the palette for this spectacular rug. The sharp lines contrast with subtle curves. Black lines provide definition to the design and set it apart from the pastel and more neutral colored background. This Pablo Picasso Woman With Guitar rug has a quality that makes it appear as if it were a chalk drawing on a stucco wall.
This specific vintage rug is part of a series of Picasso rugs that were commissioned by Picasso’s daughter in limited runs of 600 per painting. She chose six works to be created by Ege.
This Pablo Picasso Woman With Guitar rug is part of a select limited edition. It is the kind of piece that could be used as a magnificent Tapestry rug for the wall. That said, its soft decorative and warm coloration, combined with its artistic impact, will make it a magnificent area rug as well.
This is one magnificently artistic Scandinavian rug. Regardless of how one chooses to display and use this piece, it is sure to make a beautiful addition to any home’s interior decor as well as a heirloom rug that will be appreciated by future generations to come. less
- 4′7″ × 6′7″ and 0.5″ thick
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.