Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Antique Turkish Oushak rug, country of origin: Turkey, date: circa early 20th century – Turkey, a centre of trading. Drawn from ... moreAntique Turkish Oushak rug, country of origin: Turkey, date: circa early 20th century – Turkey, a centre of trading. Drawn from a sense of well-being and pleasant aroma, this marvellous antique rug holds a mystical sense of a garden. The entirety of the rug holds a lemon tint, which gives it a strong sense of life. The surrounding floral blooms create a firework of gold that shimmers into the vines on the outline. The central medallion stretches into the rest of the rug like four arrows, pushing the boundaries of the art style. Tiny leaves take turns facing the beautiful centre as they parade around both the central outline and the final outline. Each individual bloom holds a delicate balance in this mystifying Turkish rug. The cream tones interwoven in the design provide a more relaxed beauty in line with all of the exciting yellow and gold tones. This Oushak rug is lemon-tinted and a beautiful addition to your room. With one consistent color stretching through the entirety of the rug, it isn’t distracting in any form and binds the design together through one common theme. The sweet and pleasant feel of the rug displays a comfortable and cherished theme. Full of flowers and patterns all tinted gold, it has a sort of royal feel to it. less
- 9′ × 12′ and 0.5″ thick
- Early 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use. Excellent
Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Place of Origin
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.