Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Beautiful Light Blue Background Arts and Crafts Design Antique Turkish Oushak Rug, Country of Origin / Rug Type: Turkish Rug, Circa ...
moreBeautiful Light Blue Background Arts and Crafts Design Antique Turkish Oushak Rug, Country of Origin / Rug Type: Turkish Rug, Circa Date: 1900 – This beautiful antique Turkish Oushak rug with a soft faded light blue background combines traditional arts and crafts design motifs in a way that gives it a distinctively tribal feel. The design of this magnificent antique Turkish rug makes ample use of the soft background color to showcase the large scale more tribal rug design elements. This is in stark contrast to the fine and intricate Persian rugs the use designs that are far more “busy” and as a result, the individual motifs become lost.
This large scale and open design allows the viewer to visually concentrate on each of the elements. This offers people the ability to take pause and reflect on what they have to offer and how they contribute to the overall look and feel of the antique carpet.
The design of this impressive antique Oriental rug is simple, yet elegant. It uses a wide range of colors including saffron yellows, salmons, pinks, browns, blues, reds, and greens that blend together to create a design that is tranquil and serene. This extremely soft and decorative rug has both horizontal and vertical symmetry, giving it a sense of balance and order. Yet, if you examine this rug design pattern closely, you will see that the elements are not precisely placed, alluding to the idea that the antique Turkish Oushak rug is a unique handmade piece that is one of a kind.
This antique rug is essential for any home interior design that requires an artistic element that is simple and shows an organic, natural quality expressed through human hands. This rug would be a beautiful addition to any decor that relies on elements that have an organic quality and sense of earthiness at their heart. This highly artistic rug stands as an irreplaceable tribute to the culture and traditions from which it arose. less
- 5′5″ × 11′ and 0.5″ thick
- Early 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use. Excellent
Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Place of Origin
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.