This product is no longer available.
Vintage Scandinavian Rug, Origin: Sweden, Circa: Mid 20th Century – This delightful vintage Swedish rug boasts one of the finest pedigrees ...
moreVintage Scandinavian Rug, Origin: Sweden, Circa: Mid 20th Century – This delightful vintage Swedish rug boasts one of the finest pedigrees such a piece can boast: it was designed and produced by none other than Marta Maas Fjetterstrom, one of the most respected and widely influential textile designers of the twentieth century. This particular piece, despite its small size (it is approximately one foot, three inches square), is actually very representative of the aesthetic values most celebrated by Maas Fjetterstrom. For instance, the color palette of soft greens, reds, and beige’s is quintessentially Swedish, and the irregular checkered field is one of Maas Fjettersrom’s preferred designs. The overall impression left by this piece is one of tradition, but also a sort of whimsy, a sort of playfulness. Mid-century Scandinavian rugs such as this piece – and especially examples that are immediately recognizable as emerging from the Marta Maas atelier, such as this one – have enjoyed a tremendous surge in popularity in recent years. This charming little vintage rug offers a unique opportunity to own an actual flat-woven rug designed by a legend. This small square piece is brilliantly representative of trends in mid-century Scandinavian vintage rugs – especially those designed by the inimitable Marta Maas Fjetterstrom.
Size: 1 ft 3 in x 1 ft 3 in (0.38 m x 0.38 m)
Style: Marta Maas Fjetterstrom Rugs ( Märta Måås Fjetterström ) less
- 1′4″ × 1′4″ and 0.5″ thick
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Unknown, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Overall good condition, please contact dealer for further condition details. Overall good condition, please contact dealer for further condition details. less
- Märta Måås-Fjetterström
- Place of Origin
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
The DECASO Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on DECASO in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on Made-to-Order items, some jewelry and limited selection of other items as noted in the returns and cancellations section of the product description.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.