Small Vintage Swedish Kilim Scatter Size Rug, Origin: Sweden, Circa: Middle Part Of The 20th Century – Expertly styled and precisely ...
moreSmall Vintage Swedish Kilim Scatter Size Rug, Origin: Sweden, Circa: Middle Part Of The 20th Century – Expertly styled and precisely colored, this mid 20th century vintage Swedish Kilim rug incorporates a phenomenal assortment of clear, well-defined patterns accented by strong, carefully chosen colors. The graphic selection of crisp woven designs rendered in contrasting hues of peachy orange, olive green and oceanic blue give the grand composition of this vintage rug a distinct mid-century modern appearance. Segmented rosettes with graphic alternating petals function as grand medallions that contain a host of secondary patterns, including Nordic pinwheel stars, angular shrubs and a repertoire of essential right-angle patterns – exciting features that appear in the finest Scandinavian rugs. Angular heart-shaped motifs and geometric stars frame the boldly styled field, which has a cheerful, whimsical style synonymous with Scandinavian folk crafts. This small yet artistic Swedish kilim rug, from the middle part of the 20th century is one of the happiest examples available today! This graphic vintage rug is a Swedish Kilim which displays a superb variety of geometric motifs and Nordic patterns that have a rustic tribal appearance with a mid-century flair.
Size: 1 ft 9 in x 3 ft 5 in (0.53 m x 1.04 m)
Style: Scandinavian Rugs less
- 1′11″ × 3′6″ and 0.5″ thick
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Unknown, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Overall good condition, please contact dealer for further condition details. Overall good condition, please contact dealer for further condition details. less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.