21" round porthole mirror featuring a six-stand rattan frame, circa 1950. All pieces listed are professionally restored. All our rattan ... more21" round porthole mirror featuring a six-stand rattan frame, circa 1950. All pieces listed are professionally restored. All our rattan, bamboo and wicker furniture has been painstakingly refurbished to the highest standards using the best materials. All refinishing is done by our own professional staff with over 30 years of experience in rattan, bamboo refinishing. Every wrapping and joint has been inspected by “The Rattan Man” Harvey Schwartz to guarantee the finest product available for years to come, in both home and office.Our extensive knowledge of rattan was handed down to us from Tropical Sun Rattan, a rattan furniture manufacturer we acquired in 1973, which began operations in Pasadena, California in 1934. Please check out our additional restored rattan pieces on this site, just look for our store Harveys On Beverly and or call us if you have any questions or special requests.Harvey Schwartz is the leading expert on vintage rattan and the author of "Rattan Furniture: Tropical Comfort Throughout the House." Signed copies are available on request. The hardbound 160-page full-color book details the fascinating history of rattan with wonderful vintage and modern day photos of tropical decors and rattan. It is an excellent book great for any beginner wishing to expand their knowledge as well as a top resource for dealers and designers alike. less
- 21ʺW × 7ʺD × 21ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.