Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Try not to get handsy with the flirty and modern design of the Nahéma I chair. Her sweet seat and ...
moreTry not to get handsy with the flirty and modern design of the Nahéma I chair. Her sweet seat and contemporary detached back are bound by a metal and lacquer frame complete with two hand details, insistently grasping at your desire.
Structure: Black lacquer with high gloss finish
Details: Polished brass with high gloss finish
Upholstery: Available in any textile from the KOKET TEXTILES collection or COM or COL
Structure: Available in any RAL color with high gloss or matte finish
Details: Available in brass, nickel or copper plated brass with high gloss or matte finish
* Optional finishes may be subject to upcharge; available upon request.
**KOKET products are unique one of a kind handcrafted pieces, each item has its unique attributes and impossible to replicate identically due to the human craftsmanship. Slight variations in color, shape in form may occur, but hardly visible to the eye. Product images may also differ from actual piece due to media screens.
COM – 2,5 meters fabric W x 1,4 meters L or 3,5 sq meters
COL – 4,6 sq meters or 49 sq feet less
- 23.6ʺW × 19.7ʺD × 31.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 18.1 inches
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.