Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
This ceramic figure in a standing position is male attendant mingqi from the Yangling tomb of Emperor Jing, the sixth ... moreThis ceramic figure in a standing position is male attendant mingqi from the Yangling tomb of Emperor Jing, the sixth emperor of the Han dynasty (151-141 B.C.) Depicting the pleasures of daily life, mingqi figures were offerings to ensure special treatment in the afterlife. Notable for its small scale, this attendant represents a shift in burial mingqi from towering, life-size protectors to miniature representations of the real human world. Save for his serene expression, the attendant was sculpted with minimal ornamentation for the sake of visual simplicity and harmony. Traces of the original orange pigmentation remain on the attendant's body, applied to imitate the color of skin. Supported by a custom steel stand, the attendant lives on as a sculptural object and a captivating relic from the past. less
- 4.5ʺW × 4.5ʺD × 23.75ʺH
- 15th Century & Earlier
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good condition. Wear consistent with age. This figure was unearthed from an archaeological site. Good condition. Wear consistent with age. This figure was unearthed from an archaeological site. less
- Place of Origin
- Art Subject
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.