Oil on Canvas. Professionally Framed In A Warm Silver Hued Floater Frame, 34 x 34 framed.
Encouraged by her ... moreOil on Canvas. Professionally Framed In A Warm Silver Hued Floater Frame, 34 x 34 framed.
Encouraged by her mother (a painter) and father (a photographer), Antonia Tyz-Peeples took painting lessons from local Connecticut artists beginning at the age of ten. After high school she continued her studies at Eastern Connecticut State University and Silvermine Guild Art Center in New Canaan, Connecticut.
For the past ten years, she has focused on painting realistic ocean landscapes and water. She studies waves and water surfaces, interpreting their intricate pattern and design.
“Each day, one painting after another, I seek an ever deepening understanding of the ocean.
The more I observe, the more it seems there is for me to discover. The deep waters and shore breaks offer an infinite array of beautiful complexity, both composed and random.
Ever changing and omnipresent, the ocean is such a universal part of our existence. It is both nurturing and consuming. There is a certain feeling of connectedness when sitting by its shores.
The endless rhythm, power and mystery of the sea course through our very veins.
Choosing to explore the ocean through my paintings has been an enlightening and uplifting gift that I enjoy sharing. Thank you for taking the journey with me.” –Antonia Tyz-Peeples less
- 32ʺW × 2ʺD × 32ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Antonia Tyz Peeples
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.