This product is no longer available.
This iconic photograph of the Hollywood actress Jean Harlow was originally taken in the 1930's by George Hurrell the glamour ...
moreThis iconic photograph of the Hollywood actress Jean Harlow was originally taken in the 1930's by George Hurrell the glamour portraitist, whose mesmerizing photographs filled the pages of Vogue and Vanity Fair, also worked as the head of the MGM portrait gallery in 1930, and helped launch the careers of Bette Davis, Humphrey Bogart, and Rita Hayworth.
For trade price or more information please click "Contact Dealer" button.
Hurrell, the quintessential photographer of Hollywood's Golden Age, didn't invent glamour, but he gave it an enduring visual idiom...
The revived Estate of George Hurrell is now offering archival pigment ink prints in mural size formats from the original nitrate negatives, which sets a new paradigm of artistry for the traditional glamour photography.
These mural size prints are produced from a 200 megabit digitized negative with zero loss of resolution. The prints convey the widest gradation of true black and white with a tonal separation not possible in vintage papers. The edition prints are produced on a cotton rag acid-free paper of 310 g/m2 called German Etching, a luminous matte paper which displays each tonal grade with the delicacy in half-tones.
This photograph has been framed beautifully in a silver leafed coloration frame and has a linen mat with beveled edge. The overall size of the framed piece is 51 x 41.75 x 1.50, and the image size measures 37 x 27.75.
This photograph comes with certification papers from the Estate of Hurrell and is stamped AP 2/5 ED 50 .
NOTE - WE CAN ASSIST WITH CUSTOMER ARRANGED SHIPPING: SELECT LOCAL PICKUP AND CONTACT US WITH YOUR SHIP-TO INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, INFORM US OF YOUR SHIPPER DETAILS OR REQUEST SHIPPING QUOTE USING LOCAL -TO-PALM BEACH PROFESSIONAL SHIPPER(S) DIRECTLY. less
- 41.75ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 51ʺH
- Early 21st Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Good based on age and careful handling
See photos for images of any condition issues Good based on age and careful handling
See photos for images of any condition issues less
- George Hurrell
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
The DECASO Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on DECASO in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on Made-to-Order items, some jewelry and limited selection of other items as noted in the returns and cancellations section of the product description.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.