This stylish lithograph was created in the 1980s by Giancarlo Impiglia in the 1980s and it definitely captures the Art ...
moreThis stylish lithograph was created in the 1980s by Giancarlo Impiglia in the 1980s and it definitely captures the Art Deco revival period of the time with its colors and composition.
Note: Numbered #206/250
For trade price or more information please click "Contact Dealer" button.
He studied at the "Liceo Artistico," (Artistic Lyceum), and at the 'Accademia di Belle Arti di Roma," (Academy of Fine Arts of Rome), where he specialized in murals and mosaics, under the direction of some of the major Italian postwar artists: Giuseppe Capogrossi, Giuho Turcato, Umberfo Mastroianni, Mario Mafai and others.
Giancarlo Impiglia (1940-) is widely recognized as one of the most influential artists of contemporary Art Deco style. By boldly combining hard-edged, abstract human figures with shimmering colors, Impiglia creates a kinetic vision that captures the rhythm of urban life.
He juxtaposes static images with carefully planned and controlled geometric patterns, suggesting movement. This evocative imagery simultaneously conveys the joy, excitement, loneliness and sophistication of everyday life in a bustling metropolis. Mr. Impiglia continued his studies, expanding into photography and cinema, receiving degrees from the Technical School of Photography and the Italian Center of Cinematography of Rome. He moved permanently to the United States in 1974.
NOTE - WE CAN ASSIST WITH CUSTOMER ARRANGED SHIPPING: SELECT LOCAL PICKUP AND CONTACT US WITH YOUR SHIP-TO INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, INFORM US OF YOUR SHIPPER DETAILS OR REQUEST SHIPPING QUOTE USING LOCAL -TO-PALM BEACH PROFESSIONAL SHIPPER(S) DIRECTLY. less
- 31.5ʺW × 0.75ʺD × 37.75ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use.
See photos for images of any condition issues Good
Wear consistent with age and use.
See photos for images of any condition issues less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
More From This DealerView All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.