This stylish Lucite vanity stool has been professionally polished and is very much influenced by pieces created by Charles Hollis ...
moreThis stylish Lucite vanity stool has been professionally polished and is very much influenced by pieces created by Charles Hollis Jones in the 1970s.
Note: As its very difficult to photograph lucite we have done our best to show any hazing or crazing of the lucite.
1. On the seat there a few small hazy spots.
2. There is minimal crazing on the inside of the side-panel legs.
If you require additional images do let us know.
NOTE - WE CAN ASSIST WITH CUSTOMER ARRANGED SHIPPING: SELECT LOCAL PICKUP AND CONTACT US WITH YOUR SHIP-TO INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, INFORM US OF YOUR SHIPPER DETAILS OR REQUEST SHIPPING QUOTE USING LOCAL -TO-PALM BEACH PROFESSIONAL SHIPPER(S) DIRECTLY. less
- 17.5ʺW × 16.5ʺD × 26.75ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
CONDITION DETAILS: Please see description field for condition information and if you require additional images we can do that ... moreGood
CONDITION DETAILS: Please see description field for condition information and if you require additional images we can do that for you.
Wear consistent with age and use.
See photos for images of any condition issues less
- Charles Hollis Jones
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 16.25 inches
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.