The distinctive up-light floor lamp design by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni in 1962 for Flos has an industrial and ... moreThe distinctive up-light floor lamp design by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni in 1962 for Flos has an industrial and slick look.; notable enough to be included in the Museum of Modern Art Design Collection. The nickel-plated brass stem sits in a black, enameled steel base, and can be raised and lowered. The knob to loosen the stem has a cleat to wrap excess cord depending on your chosen height. In-line on/off foot switch. Made in Italy. H 61-81 in. x W 6.75 in. x D 6.75 in. We also have this lamp available for purchase in red. less
- 6.75ʺW × 6.75ʺD × 61ʺL
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Some scratches and small chipping of enamel. See close-up photos. Newly restored. Some scratches and small chipping of enamel. See close-up photos. Newly restored. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Mid-Century Modern Floor Lamps
- Brass Floor Lamps
- Metal Floor Lamps
- Modern Floor Lamps
- Black Floor Lamps
- Chrome Floor Lamps
- Industrial Floor Lamps
- Silver Floor Lamps
- Paint Floor Lamps
- Steel Floor Lamps
- Enamel Floor Lamps
- Flos Floor Lamps
- Lights Floor Lamps
- Nickel Floor Lamps
- Red Floor Lamps
- San Francisco Floor Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.