Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Maurice Utrillo (born as Maurice Valadon) French, 1883 - 1955
La Place Ravignan, 1920
Original drawing in graphite and pastel on ... moreMaurice Utrillo (born as Maurice Valadon) French, 1883 - 1955
La Place Ravignan, 1920
Original drawing in graphite and pastel on wove paper, framed, signed
Dated with pencil on the lower left IV/XX for April 1920. The signature stamp on the right side has been added by the Utrillo estate after his death.
Measurements: Sight - 10.5 in x 14.25 in.
Gilt wood frame with silk mat under glass - 17.75 in x 21.5 in.
Original drawing showing the Place Ravignon (today Place Emile-Goudeau) and the old water reservoir de Montmartre. Please refer to the almost identical post card from circa 1910). The existing lithographs which have been published in 'Les Tableaux de Paris' in an edition of 200 in 1927 by Emile-Paul Freres, Paris are based on this drawing. 'Tableaux de Paris' is a book/collection illustrated with 20 original lithos by Matisse, Bonnard, Laurencin, Foujita, Rouault, Utrillo, Vlaminck, Van Dongen among others. less
- 17.75ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 21ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
The drawing is in very good condition. The gilt wood frame has a few chips. Good
The drawing is in very good condition. The gilt wood frame has a few chips. less
- Maurice Utrillo
- Place of Origin
- Art Subject
More From This DealerView All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.