Mona Lisa, Serigraph, 1987, # 7 of 100, pencil signed and numbered.
Measurements: Frame H 43.25 x W 30 x ... moreMona Lisa, Serigraph, 1987, # 7 of 100, pencil signed and numbered.
Measurements: Frame H 43.25 x W 30 x D 1 - Sight H 34.75 x W 21.75
Jean-Pierre Vasarely (1934-2002) known as Yvarel, was the son of Victor Vasarely.
He was a French artist specializing in Kinetic and Op-Art. Working in a vein reminiscent of American painter Bridget Riley, Yvaral coined the term “numerical art” to describe art created by algorithmic means. His work always was painted by hand, although he digitally manipulated and processed the source imagery before creating the final piece, sometimes starting with a photograph and transforming it into colorful geometric compositions. One such example is his serigraph George Washington (c. 1979), wherein a classic portrait of the American president is transformed into a stylized, monochrome abstraction.
Born in Paris, France on January 25 1934, he went on to study graphic design at the Ecole des Art Appliqués in Paris.
In 1960, he co–founded Le Group de Recherche d’Art Visuel along with fellow artists Julio Le Parc, François Morellet, and Francisco Sobrino with the goal of expanding new possibilities of artistic expression. Yvaral died on August 2, 2002 in Paris, France at the age of 68. less
- 30ʺW × 1ʺD × 43.25ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Near mint condition. Excellent
Near mint condition. less
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.