This Mid-Century rattan living room set includes a matching three-seat sectional sofa and pair of end tables. The sofa features ...
moreThis Mid-Century rattan living room set includes a matching three-seat sectional sofa and pair of end tables. The sofa features the famous six-strand square pretzel side arms and stacked rattan base with matching stacked rattan side tables (pair) with mahogany tops. Sofa: 32in. H x 80in. W x 34in. D. Table: 24.5in. H x 14.5in. W x 30in. D.
Custom cushions C.O.M. (Customers Own Material) are included in the price. Simply supply the fabric and we have the cushions made for you. If you need help sourcing fabric we can help! All pieces listed are professionally restored. All our rattan, bamboo and wicker furniture has been painstakingly refurbished to the highest standards using the best materials. All refinishing is done by our own professional staff with over 30 years of experience in rattan, bamboo refinishing. Every wrapping and joint has been inspected by “The Rattan Man” Harvey Schwartz to guarantee the finest product available for years to come, in both home and office.
Our extensive knowledge of rattan was handed down to us from Tropical Sun Rattan, a rattan furniture manufacturer we acquired in 1973, which began operations in Pasadena, California in 1934. Please check out our additional restored rattan pieces on this site, just look for our store Harveys On Beverly and or call us if you have any questions or special requests. Harvey Schwartz is the leading expert on vintage rattan and the author of "Rattan Furniture: Tropical Comfort Throughout the House." Signed copies are available on request. The hardbound 160-page full-color book details the fascinating history of rattan with wonderful vintage and modern day photos of tropical decors and rattan. It is an excellent book great for any beginner wishing to expand their knowledge as well as a top resource for dealers and designers alike. less
- 80ʺW × 34ʺD × 32ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Restored Restored less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 15.0 inches
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
20837 does not qualify.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.