Offering a sleek and stylish glass front bookcase or display cabinet designed by Paul McCobb for his "Irwin Collection" line ... moreOffering a sleek and stylish glass front bookcase or display cabinet designed by Paul McCobb for his "Irwin Collection" line for Calvin Furniture. The cabinet features a gorgeous mahogany wood case, with aluminum trim. It offer good storage, with a single adjustable shelf behind two sliding glass doors and four drawers below with original brass McCobb drawer pulls. The glass doors are removable if desired. The original label is present on the back side of the cabinet. The bookcase is in very good original vintage condition, with normal expected wear from age and use. less
- 48ʺW × 12ʺD × 34ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Ready for use. Some surface wear, scuffs, minor nicks to the wood case. Overall good original vintage condition. See photos. Ready for use. Some surface wear, scuffs, minor nicks to the wood case. Overall good original vintage condition. See photos. less
- Calvin Furniture
- Paul McCobb
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Metal Bookcases and Étagères
- Glass Bookcases and Étagères
- Mid-Century Modern Bookcases and Étagères
- Wood Bookcases and Étagères
- Brass Bookcases and Étagères
- Brown Bookcases and Étagères
- Gold Bookcases and Étagères
- Mahogany Bookcases and Étagères
- Contemporary Bookcases and Étagères
- Danish Modern Bookcases and Étagères
- Scandinavian Modern Bookcases and Étagères
- Silver Bookcases and Étagères
- South Bend Bookcases and Étagères
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.