Italian pair of Museum quality Murano glass perfume bottles by Maestro Pino Signoretto, signed. The blown Murano glass with an ...
moreItalian pair of Museum quality Murano glass perfume bottles by Maestro Pino Signoretto, signed. The blown Murano glass with an ivory like quality is preciously worked with pure silver in the paste, extensively encrusted with Murrine in various colors: yellow, gold, lime green, blue, red, gray, white to create a Japanese inspired painting. The execution and beauty of this Work of Art, from his Japanese period, are a testament of Pino's extraordinary fluidity in his exceptional maestria of blowing glass. Both bottles are in extraordinary condition, one is oval and the other is round, dimensions: 4 inches diameter x 11.25 H.
Can be purchased individually, contact us.
The Venetian artist Pino Signoretto (1944-2017) learnt from the great masters Alfredo Barbini, Livio Seguso, Ermanno Nason and Angelo Seguso, and in 1960 became a master glassmaker when he gained complete mastery of the trade and all the technical knowledge.In 1978 he opened his own studio in Murano, working with artists and architects, including Dalì, Licata, Kruft, Vitali, Pomodoro...
He went to Aumori in Japan by invitation in 1985, thus beginning a long series of trips to Japan, where he gave a demonstration in the presence of the imperial family and has a permanent exhibition at the Museum of Venetian Art in Otaru. He has made works for Dale Chihuly and taught in many glass schools and universities in the USA (Pilchuck Glass School in Seattle, Toyama Glass School, Tulane University). In 1990 he made the glass trophies for the European basketball championship in Paris, France, and also for the NBA, USA.
Over the decades Pino Signoretto has developed a universally recognized mastery in hot shaping sculpture. His skill and creativity are even apparent in the completed work. less
- 5ʺW × 3.6ʺD × 11.25ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use. Excellent
Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Pino Signoretto
- Place of Origin
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.