This product is no longer available.
Formed in the lifelike shape of a cobra poised to strike, this Hollywood Regency floor lamp is a not-so-subtle reminder ... moreFormed in the lifelike shape of a cobra poised to strike, this Hollywood Regency floor lamp is a not-so-subtle reminder of the lavishness, color-contrasts, and sculptural curves that dominated the style. It was created and signed by Isabelle Masson-Faure for Parisian design firm Maison Honoré and features a mix of metals, including brass, copper, and bronze. The head of the cobra is vividly realistic, but the bottom of its throat is open, holding lightbulbs to project light downward and out. Alternating different metals form the pattern going down the serpent’s curving body, in a golden-brown color scheme. One of the most interesting sculptural elements of the lamp is the way the metal has been twisted—the tail of the cobra—to form a sturdy base for the lamp. Found in very good vintage condition, the piece is unique, signed, and highly decorative, sure to be an intriguing focal point for any interior. less
- 19.69ʺW × 25.6ʺD × 38.98ʺL
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use. Excellent
Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Hollywood Regency
- Maison Honoré
- Isabelle Faure
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.