Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Despite having a substantial length of 110 cm / 43 inches, this pair of sconces has a level of detail ... moreDespite having a substantial length of 110 cm / 43 inches, this pair of sconces has a level of detail that handmade, fine jewelry might. In fact, the sconces, designed by famed 20th century bronze-worker Claude-Victor Boeltz, were indeed handcrafted. Molten-looking bronze explodes from either side of each sconce, in a style that’s typical of the designer, loosely resembling the licking flames from lit torches. In the centre, glass is shaped and textured similarly, calling to mind natural icicles, which makes for a sharp, satisfying contrast against the fiery bronze. The glass can be removed to change the two lightbulbs within. This set is an electrifying example of innovative design. The pieces, found in very good vintage condition, are quite unique and a very rare find. less
- 8.27ʺW × 4.73ʺD × 43.31ʺL
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use. Excellent
Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Claude Victor Boeltz
- Place of Origin
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.