Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Golden brass and masculine black leather are stunning together in this table by French Art Deco modernist designer Jacques Adnet. ... moreGolden brass and masculine black leather are stunning together in this table by French Art Deco modernist designer Jacques Adnet. The brass structure forms a crossing stand meant to support the accompanying leather tray, which can be removed when not in use. The top of the structure is covered with a leather sleeve and has two thick leather belts attaching its two sides together. The tray is sturdy, with thick leather sides surrounding the rectangular glass surface—transparent so that even with the tray in place, you can see the structure’s full design. Typical of Adnet’s fearless, Classic designs, this table is full of intriguing angles and has been carefully designed so that they’re always visible, no matter from what vantage point you’re looking. It’s an incredibly chic, decorative piece that would also be functional as a permanent fixture in a contemporary interior. Its high-quality materials and construction are admirable. less
- 25.2ʺW × 17.33ʺD × 21.66ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Wear consistent with age and use. Excellent
Wear consistent with age and use. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Jacques Adnet
- Place of Origin
- Table Shape
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.