Created by artist Taikkun Li exclusively for PAGODA RED, this limited edition hand-painted cola bottle is one of a series ...
moreCreated by artist Taikkun Li exclusively for PAGODA RED, this limited edition hand-painted cola bottle is one of a series drawing on the rich tradition of Chinese blue-and-white ceramics. Fired at the historic Chinese imperial kilns of Jingdezhen, this cola bottle is hand-painted with a beautiful lotus flower, reminiscent of Ming-dynasty calligraphy paintings. Emblematic of Western consumerism, the cola bottle is the perfect canvas for examining changes in traditional Chinese art forms resulting from global cultural exchange. Whether displayed alone or collected as a group, each cola bottle is meant to be held and appreciated for its imagery, texture, and shape.
California-based artist Taikkun Li is a multimedia artist who studied at the Central Academy of Fine Arts in Beijing and at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. His work was recently selected to represent the contemporary evolution of Chinese ceramics at the University of New Mexico Museum. less
- 2.25ʺW × 2.25ʺD × 9.5ʺH
- Early 21st Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good condition Good condition less
- Taikkun Li
- Place of Origin
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.