Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Offered for your consideration is this 1949 Movie Poster for the Feature Film: "South Sea Sinner" starring Shelley Winters, MacDonald ...
moreOffered for your consideration is this 1949 Movie Poster for the Feature Film: "South Sea Sinner" starring Shelley Winters, MacDonald Carey, Frank Lovejoy and Liberace.
A wood framed and matted window card, overall measuring 22"x27"x2".
This very rare, lightly faded but VIBRANT movie poster is campy, leggy and super cool for a great Art Deco mid century presentation.
Properly wood framed in good and gold earth toned wood to compliment the colors in the poster.
A wonderful warm piece for den, library, media room or library.
This Antique May Qualify For Our GALLERY WIDE ~EXTRA~ 10-25% OFF SALE,
Going On NOW. Please Inquire.
~Like artifacts of an ancient civilization -
these rare legends
of early Motion Picture and related
production equipment technology -
have a secure and appreciating
place in history.~
CinemaAntiques has dedicated workshops, warehouses and galleries in Dallas Texas USA where we prepare, display and sell our rare Motion Picture equipment antiques.
Our Cinema Antiques are perfect for display in residential, industrial and museum settings. Collectors and museums worldwide are some of our clients. Our antiques also offer a unique sculpture look that is one of a kind and awe inspiring.
We offer one of the most complete and accurately curated selections of authentic Cinema Antiques, for sale, in the world. Many of our items were used in actual Hollywood Feature Motion Pictures, and we can only imagine the Movie Stars and entertainment Giants that paraded in front of these lights and cameras. As decorative “sculpture” or authentic Hollywood Cinema and Entertainment Memorabilia, our Cinema Antiques offer both a collectible and historical piece of the Hollywood Movie Industry, while at the same time presenting as an artistic and industrial piece of sculpture for your home, business or collection.
Our design staff believes that a well-curated room with unique artifact antique decor, can really add drama and creativity to a space. Exceptional décor will reflect the unique personality of both you and your room and also be that special focus and conversation starter your guests and clients will love.
All items sold and offered are presented as fairly and honestly as possible and we invite buyers to visit our Gallery prior to purchase, to view any antiques of interest.
We offer a signed and sealed Certificate of Authenticity with all antique items sold.
We have been active collectors and curators of vintage Motion Picture Equipment for over 50 years. During this time we have amassed a superb and rare ongoing collection of antique: movie cameras, Hollywood studio lights, film studio audio / microphones and other highly collectible artifacts of the Hollywood Film Production Industry.
We have been selling collectible Cinema Antiques since 1969 and are experts in the field. We have done certified cinema movie equipment appraisals for Banks, have served as Expert Witnesses in the legal system and have given our expert guidance to various museums.
We specialize in CERTIFIED Cinema Antiques and Artifacts Circa 1900 to 1969 and beyond, representing the Art Nouveau, Machine Age, Art Deco, Industrial Age and Mid Century Periods.
We market these rare via our physical Dallas Gallery, and our online 1stdibs Gallery.
All of our antiques are guaranteed to be as described and photographed.
Our prices do not include shipping, packing and insurance, but we ship worldwide at the buyers expense and offer both proper cushion packing and full value insurance on all items shipped.
Our prices do not include taxes or additional accessory items that may be available or show in some photographs.
We offer partial or full refurbishment and various levels of restoration services at our Dallas Workshop. All antique items sold are carefully preserved, cleaned and gently prepared at no extra charge according to the wishes of our buyers. We prefer to offer original ‘preserved’ Cinema Antiques showing original patina and use from years of cinema production work. However, minor to full restoration is available at additional cost.
We are quite pleased to offer additional photographs of any of our Cinema Antiques.
Our inventory is regularly changing so please inquire after any special antiques you may be searching for.
Our President and Curator, Bill Reiter, is always personally available to discuss your individual needs and queries.
Bill is proud to have professional credentials and affiliations, as follows:
- B.A. (Diplomate, Cinema, City University of New York),
- D.P. (Director Of Photography),
- S.O.C. (Member, Society of Operating Cameramen),
- S.M.P.T.E. (Member, Society Of Motion Picture And Television Engineers),
- S.I.A.V.T. (Diplomate, Sony Institute of Applied Video Technology, Hollywood)
- CINEMATHEQUE FRANCAISE, PARIS (Cine Antique Technical Consultant)
- PATHE FILM FOUNDATION, PARIS (Cinema Antique Technical Consultant)
- PETERSON AUTOMOTIVE MUSEUM (Cinema Antique Technical Consultant)
- INSTITUTE FOR MEDIA ARTS (Board of Directors)
- USA FILM SCHOOL (President)
- BACA Film Festival, (Certificate of Merit & Official Entrant, Brooklyn New York)
- FILMMAKING INSTRUCTOR, former, (City University of New York)
- DALLAS INT’L FILM FESTIVAL (Supporter & Official Cinema Antique Supplier)
- DALLAS FILM SOCIETY (Supporter & Official Cinema Antique Supplier)
- Official Supplier of Cinema Equipment Antiques To Heritage Auctions,
The World's Largest Collectibles Auctioneer
- Industry Recognized “Distinctive” Antique Dealer
- ACADEMY MUSEUM OF MOTION PICTURES (Founding Supporter)
- DECORATIVE ARTS SOCIETY (Founding Member)
- SOCIETY FOR CINEMA AND MEDIA STUDIES (Member)
- CAMERA PROP SUPPLIER (NETFLIX Series “House Of Cards”)
- CINEMA ANTIQUE SUPPLIER (Oliver Stone’s Film “Born On The 4th Of July)
- RALPH LAUREN CORPORATION (Cinema Antique Consultant)
- HISTORICAL VEHICLE ASSOCIATION (Member)
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY (Official Cinema Antiques Supplier)
- REPRESENTED BY SAATCHI ART GALLERY (for Component Art & Sculptures)
- FINANCIAL TIMES OF LONDON (Featured Article on Cinema Antiques, 9/17)
Due to the special 'one of a kind' nature of rare artifact antiques, we remind our clients that all antiques are subject to prior sale.
Please email or call us with ANY questions you may have.
Toll Free USA: 888.869.9998
USA and INTL: 972.869.0011
Due to the nature of online photo reproduction we cannot be responsible for exact photographic color, hue, contrast and flash and non flash exposure accuracy in our photos. While we do our best to display photos that are as accurate as possible, our photos may or may not depict the absolute EXACT hue or color tone of our antiques due to the many variables in image photography, image exporting, image uploading and viewer monitor accuracy. Please ask about color tone and hue BEFORE buying, if this is a concern! We have a gallery showroom where all of our antiques are on display and we will gladly offer in person viewings of our antiques to any designers and buyers that need to 'put eyes' on our antiques. We welcome all visits to our gallery, by appointment.
In the interest of antique presentation and historical accuracy, we do not alter or modify our electrical, optical, mechanical or electronic antiques, with the exception of some vintage light fixtures (which we DO correctly convert internally to modern electrical working household standards). Therefore some electrical and mechanical items MAY or may not perform and operate. We sell these as accurate display and collectible antique items. We suggest that these artifacts be used for display and not be operated. Please ask for more details on operability of our electrical and mechanical antiques if operability is a concern.
We are ALWAYS here to help and offer many options for the proper presentation of your Cinema Antiques.
As you know, shipping cost is a variable number based on your exact zip code destination and both the packing and shipping methods used.
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR AN EXACT, FAIR AND BINDING SHIPPING QUOTE BASED ON YOUR SPECIFIC NEED AND LOCATION. Simply call or email us.
Thank You. less
- 22ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 27ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very good. Contact us for specifics Very good. Contact us for specifics less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
The DECASO Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on DECASO in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on Made-to-Order items, some jewelry and limited selection of other items as noted in the returns and cancellations section of the product description.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.