The Polish-born Jorge Zalszupin moved to Brazil after World War II, where he found an opportunity to develop his extremely ... moreThe Polish-born Jorge Zalszupin moved to Brazil after World War II, where he found an opportunity to develop his extremely sensual, modern architecture. A desire to rebuild a new post-war world and a wave of development in Brazil proved an ideal time for this creative atmosphere to flourish. Graceful lines, strong use of local woods and a combination of impeccable woodworking and classical detailing mark Zalszupin’s furniture. He became part of a select team of talented furniture designers, who worked closely with Oscar Niemeyer on the conception and production of furniture for the new federal capital. The pieces he designed during this time utilized the luxury of leather and combined it with classical Brazilian rosewood. Zalszupin’s furniture designs are characterized by both geometric lines and organic shapes combined with well-defined proportions, graceful lines, and classical detailing. The quality of his furniture has transcended time and his pieces have become timeless. Zalszupin's production established a dialogue very close to the artisanal traditions of working with wood, ensuring quality in the esthetics and manufacturing of his work. less
- 32ʺW × 29ʺD × 46.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Excellent Condition, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Meticulously restored Meticulously restored less
- Jorge Zalszupin
- Seat Height
- 26.0 inches
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
More From This DealerView All
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.