A beautiful, Mid-Century pair of German made, bubble glass shade flush mounts; translucent amber color with a subtle, iridescent appearance ... moreA beautiful, Mid-Century pair of German made, bubble glass shade flush mounts; translucent amber color with a subtle, iridescent appearance in tone. Excellent on the wall, as vanity lights, for example, or ceiling. Designed by Helena Tynell for Glashütte Limburg in the early 1960s. They each have a single, porcelain, candelabra socket, and can be wired with a pull chain. 5" width x 8.75" height x 4" depth. The brass backplates measure 2.75" x 6." See our storefront for a clear glass version of these. less
- 5ʺW × 4ʺD × 8.75ʺL
- Mid-Century Modern
- Helena Tynell
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very good condition. Small chip on the lip of glass that is covered by the backplate. Very slight wear on ... moreVery good condition. Small chip on the lip of glass that is covered by the backplate. Very slight wear on the backplates. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
More From This DealerView All
- Gold Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Glass Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Metal Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Mid-Century Modern Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Brass Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Orange Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Lights Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Transparent Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Ceramic Sconces and Wall Lamps
- San Francisco Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Amber Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Porcelain Sconces and Wall Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.