Fabulous 1980s edition of the legendary "Confidential" sofa by Alberto Rosselli for Saporiti. The sofa still has its original velvet ... moreFabulous 1980s edition of the legendary "Confidential" sofa by Alberto Rosselli for Saporiti. The sofa still has its original velvet upholstery, which is in excellent vintage condition. There are eight pieces in total, including a pair of ottomans, that can be configured in numerous ways to fit the application. The Confidential is one of the great modern lounge sofas - deep and incredibly comfortable. The ottomans make it even more so and provide great occasional seating. Saporiti Italia is perhaps the most Avant Garde of all the high end Italian furniture brands and their designs have always been of superior quality and cutting edge design and the Confidential seating line has always been considered one of their landmark creations. The last photo from Saporiti's website shows the same sectional arranged in the opposite orientation. It can be arranged either way, among others. Includes eight pieces- six seating units, including one 90* corner and two ottoman units. Ottomans measure 27.50" width x 25.50" deep x 14.5" tall less
- 126ʺW × 33ʺD × 24ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Upholstery is lightly worn. Frame and foundation are both excellent Upholstery is lightly worn. Frame and foundation are both excellent less
- Place of Origin
- Seat Height
- 16.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 22.0 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 33.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
20837 does not qualify.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.