This pair of Venetian Murano glass sconces transport one to a bygone time where luxury and style reign supreme. Each ... moreThis pair of Venetian Murano glass sconces transport one to a bygone time where luxury and style reign supreme. Each sconce consists of a candle cup on a curved arm that holds a chandelier base light bulb. On top of this are four leaves and one perfect flower. The pair of sconces are in pristine condition except for one 1/4" leaf that is broken off from the tassel that dangles below the fixture. This loss is on only one of the sconces and is on the side that is hidden against the wall. less
- 9ʺW × 9.25ʺD × 15.25ʺL
- Early 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The sconces are in pristine condition with no chips or cracks. The only exception to this is that the pendant ... moreThe sconces are in pristine condition with no chips or cracks. The only exception to this is that the pendant hanging from one of the sconces has a 1/4" leaf that is missing. However, since this part faces the wall, it is imperceptible. less
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
- Murano Glass Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Gold Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Gold Leaf Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Traditional Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Glass Sconces and Wall Lamps
- White Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Italian Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Mediterranean Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Murano Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Transparent Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Sconces and Wall Lamps in San Francisco
- Lights Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Ornamental and Decorative Materials Sconces and Wall Lamps
- Rococo Sconces and Wall Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.