Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Rare antique Italian furniture, Trumeau Louis XV authentic Piedmontese Baroque. Double body furniture in carved walnut wood of excellent quality ...
moreRare antique Italian furniture, Trumeau Louis XV authentic Piedmontese Baroque. Double body furniture in carved walnut wood of excellent quality. In the upper part two doors with internal shelves. In the lower part a comfortable drawer and a floor that opens up becoming a writing plan. To notice the small internal removable floor was used to place the candles when the electric light had not yet been born. The legs are moved and end with goat's feet. The irresistible charm of this piece of furniture is given by the details you can see in the picture. On the plane are the signs of all the persuas who in the past centuries leaned to write. The signs of the gouges the manual tools that the cabinet makers used to create the furniture. The nails are all ancient. Superb patina of antique walnut. This piece of furniture is unique for its excellent state of conservation.
Attention the shipping times for this article are longer because we will have to wait for the documents of the Italian Fine Art ministry before sending. It takes around 40 days to get these documents.
We ship our items all over the world. We guarantee professional packaging. Contact us to know the best shipping price, write us your zip code.
We accept payment by bank transfer or online with secure and guaranteed Paypal
Immediate answers to your questions Whatsapp number 0039 3405898093 Sara less
- 44.89ʺW × 22.05ʺD × 84.26ʺH
- Early 18th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- used conditions used conditions less
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.